Diana
has gone home and is doing Exceedingly well. She loves her new status as Supermom,
Companion, and Queen of everything. Sandra dotes on her constantly.
I decided
not to breed Belize again because she might pass on to her kids being a lousily
mom. My vet highly recommended she be C-sectioned next time around and most likely we would not be so lucky as to
have another girl willing to nurse her pups. Diana really saved this litter, I
have no doubt they would not have
survived without her!
She is a
delightful girl but not cut out to be a Mommy!
We had planned
to keep her and do obedience and agility with her, but an old friend asked if I had any older pups for rehoming.
This was a very hard decision because of course we love her to pieces. We did
Face-Time last weekend and Julie and Mark fell in LOVE. It's
hard to let her go but Roger and I both think it will be the best thing in the
world for her. It is a wonderful home in
FL with my Rebel’s son, Robbie the Bruce. She will be spayed tomorrow.
Julie
& Mark will be driving down from FL
for her the week of Jan. 25th and will
stay here while Roger and I are on our honeymoon cruise. Pups will be evaluated
by Cindy Cook, Janet and myself at Janet’s house on Jan. 16th, and Cindy will
take 2 pups back with her. I have to choose my top pick two pups prior. (impossible)
Then the remaining 3 pre-sold pups will leave us (All into TX) on Jan. 24th. We leave for Houston Friday
evening Jan. 29th for our cruise.
Remaining
at Bonhaven are:
2 un-named
pups
Percy
(14 years)
Cabby (3 years )
Ella
(9mo)
Stetsons Mom - Ch. Amstamm Maryscot's Lady Volunteer
Stetson-Amstamm Bluenote Boss of the plains
Clayton-Stetson's Dad
TONIGHT, THE CHRISTMAS PARADE



No comments:
Post a Comment