Got to sleep-in this morning, at least by the normal work day schedule. Picked my car up at the shop after work so now I have wheels again. A few months ago my 2003 Saturn VUE cost me $1200.00 in repairs. Yesterday the bill was only $500.00, so I hope we are back on track with keeping the Scottie mobile going. It's about time for a new car but dam!, I can't bare the prices of new cars these days. My other dilemma is what kind of vehicle do I need? Something small with great gas mileage or a truck that can pull a camper. It seems I need two vehicles!
I was finally able to catch up with my old friend Julie today by phone. We both agree we need to make a point to chat once a month to keep in touch. I am thrilled that she and Mark are able to live the good life now in Florida, They earned it; but I sure do miss them.
Tonight Roger and I will finally have a chance to make it to the grocery store for our monthly purchases. We can not be without Basic items like coffee and artichokes. LOL
I bathed Percy, Belize and Diana last evening, so they are smelling fresh and shining. Tonight we will get them brushed out and grind their toenails again. We are entered the Elk City OK dog show Sept. 6 & 7. They start back to Agility classes Sept. 17th. Belize & Diana will both be back in the beginner class so they can be on the same training schedule. They will be ready for some Agility trails soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment