Diana and Percy enjoyed their ride to work this morning and
enjoyed even more the exciting greeting they received from my co-workers. We
took a little break outside before heading off to our vet appointment at lunchtime.
Percy’s brief exam was first since he had just had a complete checkup in April.
All is well, his cyst are of a fatty nature, not connected to any muscle tissue.
The bump on his right front leg is not significantly larger than it appeared in
April.
Diana had a full check-up including; CBC, Urinalysis, Complete comprehensive
panel, and dental scrape. All tests were within normal range. On this date Percy weighs 19.2 and Diana weighs 21.2 pounds.
I’ve been evaluating cars to determine which one is the best
value for cost/longevity/mileage. A small hatchback with lots of inside flexibility
seems to be the current need; Good gas mileage for back and forth to work and
on routine and infrequent week end trips to dog shows and holidays, reasonable
cost so that I can pay it off prior to retirement, and lightweight and durable
for towing behind a camper for the long term. I would like this to be my last new
car purchase; however there may be a truck in my future if an RV trailer makes more
sense than a motor home.
Last night was Rogers Choctaw class. His Choctaw language skills are vastly improved.
I enjoyed a relaxed, lazy evening with the
fur-kids. As is the order of the day, l immediately started watering gardens
and the flower baskets. So thankful for soaker hoses! After changing into some
very comfortable clothes, putting away cleaned dishes, and starting the washer;
I made some popcorn and a large glass of ice water. We had a fun time watching Tommy Boy and
munching on popcorn. By 9 PM I was showered
and ready for bed. LOL How boring am I?! 



No comments:
Post a Comment